Polo with Peachey
NEW DATE: Saturday, September 24, 2016; Gates open at noon
Hickory Hall Polo Club: 7551 East 100 North, Whitestown, IN 46075
$20 per carload at the gate (or to purchase before event email email@example.com)
Enjoy our wine pull, silent auction, kids’ halftime activities, candy drop and of course…a polo match!
Did you know more than 200,000 women were newly diagnosed with breast cancer in 2013? Nearly 40,000 more lost the fight.* Here at The Catherine Peachey Fund, those figures are simply unacceptable.
And we’re doing something about it.
A lot of somethings, as a matter of fact. To date, we’ve granted more than 2.6 million dollars to research and programs we believe will move us closer to a cure. Since our inception in 1994, we’ve remained singularly focused on creating a bridge between consumers and leadership of breast cancer research in Indiana. To further that mission, we partner with individual donors, doctors, government agencies, research organizations, and…polo clubs!
We’re thrilled to announce our partnership with the Hickory Hall Polo Club of Whitestown, IN (near Zionsville). Mark your calendars and join us for a very special afternoon fundraiser—Polo with Peachey 2016!
How to be the Ultimate Spectator…
- Bring chairs and/or blankets
- Pop-Up tents are encouraged for afternoon events
- Bring a picnic and cooler…polo at Hickory Hall is tailgate-style
- Visit other tailgaters!
- Stomp the “non-steaming” divots at half-time
- Bring bug spray
- Bring binoculars, a camera, sunglasses & sunscreen
- Use provided trash bags
- Bring your children (who must be supervised at all times for their safety and the safety of the horses and riders)
- Tell your family, friends and neighbors!